Monday, July 9, 2012

Intro


Hii,
I'm shanaka, 22 years old & currently reading for my BSc at Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology in Sri Lanka . As one of the final year modules, i'm learning Project Management &  i'm posting here what i'm learning from my lectures everyday.

From this module I'm expecting to learn different types of Project Management methodologies, tools & techniques available & different scenarios that we can apply them into & how to gain success. also to understand  the common issues that arise in projects & how to avoid them.

As I'm in the initiating stage of this module I think project management is  a well planned & well organized effort to gain success in a particular project.Project mangers apply theirs skills, project management tools & various techniques to project activities to make their project a success.

I hope Project Management will help me in both my career plan & professional life. As  I'm learning another module called Group Case Studies simultaneously in this semester, what i'm learning here will be very helpful for that module too, because i can directly apply my learning out comes in this PM module to successfully develop the application which i have to submit as a part of GCS module. Also I hope the things that I learn from  here will be quite supportive & will make my tasks easier in my professional life.



No comments:

Post a Comment